Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Rita is in damn great shape to do a workout that long, and intense. Almost perfect body. She even has beautiful feet. I know -- i guess i have a foot fetish lol.

2 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Rita is in damn great shape to do a workout that long, and intense. Almost perfect body. She even has beautiful feet. I know -- i guess i have a foot fetish lol.

With you on the foot thing, love a manicured pretty foot

3 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

She is very fine indeed, too bad there isn't better lighting on that floor!

4 minutes ago, kenny1940 said:

Its funny Kristy and Rita work hard to keep in shape. Kamila does nothing and remains skinny. I know the feeling.

She takes a daily dose of "Coke",,that's why she remains so skinny,,and she still has a lot of Coke in her system:biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, kenny1940 said:

Its funny Kristy and Rita work hard to keep in shape. Kamila does nothing and remains skinny. I know the feeling.

I workout when i feel good enuf, but little effect it does lol Im still at 230lbs. for the past 5 years despite trying to lose. Yea Little Kami is always in great shape. Never seen her workout either.

15 minutes ago, kenny1940 said:

Have of seen kami mother..seems its runs on family..i mean the good shape,so Glad for her that seems she doesnt need to exercise a lot to mantain her Nice fisic,but she seems to keep an good eating plan,só thats helps also.