Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 hour ago, beaver67 said:

It might Ze- I mean look what RLC did by bringing back K & K- so anything is possible

I gona totally honest..an big "dream"apartment i have for rlc its an Irma and anna apartment..almost impossible but the possibilities and the things that got still for close in the last kristmas..uff

Guest beaver67
Just now, Dreamer24 said:

Elisa baby plz slow down on the alcohol for the day at least. I worry bout you. She jus took big swig of something.

champagne, and a swig of tonic water

1 minute ago, beaver67 said:

champagne, and a swig of tonic water

I drink almost everyday, but not the amount my girl does, and i only drink beer. -- Ive never drank liquor of any kind. I have 2-3 a day.

Guest beaver67
Just now, Dreamer24 said:

I drink almost everyday, but not the amount my girl does, and i only drink beer. -- Ive never drank liquor of any kind. I have 2-3 a day.

I use drink a lot of anything I could get my hands on- then switched to beer, and have tapered back to 8-10 a day- she can drink a lot for sure

Just now, beaver67 said:

I use drink a lot of anything I could get my hands on- then switched to beer, and have tapered back to 8-10 a day- she can drink a lot for sure

I usualy dont drink,but when i see Elisa drinking só much i think how does she tolerates all that drink,problably its her sistem already prepared after some time of the same i gess.