Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

A pic would be nice!

I wish i had been ready, and thinking at the time. They never had light on, but you could clearly see what she was showing Rita. I was zoomed as close as possible once i saw it. Rita looked surprised but then jus laughed like i did.

Guest beaver67
3 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Let me guess,,there is about to be 20 pages talking about Elisa's new dildo,,and everyone will be burning the midnight oil tonight trying to stay up and catch her using it,,am I right?big-dancing-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif

no Mikey, because someone will catch it on pics or video when it happens- Noldus said she is asleep now anyway

5 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

no Mikey, because someone will catch it on pics or video when it happens- Noldus said she is asleep now anyway

Lol probably right Mikey. She got Rita to come to her room to show her it. She jus grinned and Rita looked shocked, and then Elisa slid it back in its case. Elisa looks too sleepy to use anything tonight tho. Of course with her ya never know. She put a tampon in so she may have plans for it when those days are over. She was jus so proud of it tho haha. Rita's look was priceless tho lol.

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, Dreamer24 said:

Lol probably right Mikey. She got Rita to come to her room to show her it. She jus grinned and Rita looked shocked, and then Elisa slid it back in its case. Elisa looks too sleepy to use anything tonight tho. Of course with her ya never know. She put a tampon in so she may have plans for it when those days are over. She was jus so proud of it tho haha.

Dreamer if she really started her mothy curse, and she leaves in 5 days- we won't see it ????- maybe she bought it for her & bf- ????????

1 minute ago, beaver67 said:

Dreamer if she really started her mothy curse, and she leaves in 5 days- we won't see it ????- maybe she bought it for her & bf- ????????

Yea but someone saidd she may get an extension on her visa. I heard that earlier today. Maybe she will hold a quick class on it anyway lol. Some girls still have fun on their periods, but ive never had the experience.

Guest beaver67

Yea but someone saidd she may get an extension on her visa. I heard that earlier today. Maybe she will hold a quick class on it anyway lol. Some girls still have fun on their periods, but ive never had the experience.

I have asked either yury or kitek about it, but have not received a reply. yes I know- nothing stops some girls fun hahahaha

did you get my PM ??????

1 minute ago, beaver67 said:

I have asked either yury or kitek about it, but have not received a reply. yes I know- nothing stops some girls fun hahahaha

did you get my PM ??????

Ask about the extension you mean? They would know id think.

Guest beaver67
Just now, Dreamer24 said:

Ask about the extension you mean? They would know id think.

yes about the extension