Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Guest beaver67
2 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Could be, but it's a few days early. May just be a girls day out on the town. I think there will be a bigger party a couple days before.

usually they celebrate 2-3 days before leaving. seems odd that Rita with Elisa in her room, and Vika waiting downstairs

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, eaglewolf01 said:

but seeing rita bouncing around on vikas bed and launging on Elisa's be is a shocker to me :-)

yup- something is going on- what- who knows ???????

4 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

usually they celebrate 2-3 days before leaving. seems odd that Rita with Elisa in her room, and Vika waiting downstairs

Yea they may be jus planning a full day together. Probably shopping, dinner, but i think the going away party is a couple days away.

Guest beaver67
3 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Yea they may be jus planning a full day together. Probably shopping, dinner, but i think the going away party is a couple days away.

probably- Rita going braless, and she slapped Elisa on the ass when Elisa was bent over looking for something in her purse on the couch

1 minute ago, eaglewolf01 said:

well what ever it is I hope the have fun and don't come back to drunk or worn out lol

Yea i hope they do too. I like all of them -- just my baby more. Seriously it's gonna hurt me when Elisa leaves. Im jus glad we have Rita for awhile longer. I try not to think of Elisa leaving -- even tho i know she is.

Guest beaver67
3 minutes ago, eaglewolf01 said:

well what ever it is I hope the have fun and don't come back to drunk or worn out lol

me to eagle- have fun, and  be safe

3 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

me to eagle- have fun, and  be safe

I want them to drink, have fun, go shopping -- everything, but jus wish my baby would slow down some on her drinking, but it's her life guys. I have a feeling they will come back tired, wore out, maybe a little too much drinking, but hopefully not too much drinking -- at least what they can handle.

Interesting afternoon. Elisa taking nude, very nice selfies in her bedroom reflecting in the mirror; receiving and sending many texts and phone messages (one I think was with her mother - familiar voice); Elisa running about daft and very excited; showing her suitcase to Rita and Vika (possibly asking their opinion if it is big enough?); lots of banter between the three of them with Rita going out braless and finally did I see Elisa secreting her now toy into a plastic bag and putting it into her shoulder bag?

So speculation time - the three of them left at 17.20 so since the shops are just reopened after siesta time are they maybe going out shopping for Elisa last minute buys; She is leaving in the next couple of days to get her visa sorted out at home (she will need to leave before Saturday - last day of current visa); I don't think they will return together this evening -Rita and Vika will be first with Elisa later; Elisa will see her local boyfriend after shopping trip and spend the rest of the evening with him and (now wild speculation) show him her new toy with a demo. Food for thought and I know what I would like to be eating and it doesn't go meoow but it does puuurrrr :dodgy:

• Upvote 1

Think its something about Elisa leaving Indeed,or maybe she got the visa extension and its celebrating..but she brought an travelling case and put it in her closet..só Really dont know anything lol..didnt see this thing of all three girls parting in the house and butt slaping session hehe but just seems a strange thing that all three girls doing all that..mainly because till now almost nothing happened like that..well..again could be the usual teatre and later everything backs to exactly the same as always with every girl in their room and think Vika and Rita a little more togheter.Rlc somethimes its this way..stranges events in a bang..people think things be better,more entertainment gona happen..then just few hours later its..like it was just an dream hehe.

6 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Interesting afternoon. Elisa taking nude, very nice selfies in her bedroom reflecting in the mirror; receiving and sending many texts and phone messages (one I think was with her mother - familiar voice); Elisa running about daft and very excited; showing her suitcase to Rita and Vika (possibly asking their opinion if it is big enough?); lots of banter between the three of them with Rita going out braless and finally did I see Elisa secreting her now toy into a plastic bag and putting it into her shoulder bag?

So speculation time - the three of them left at 17.20 so since the shops are just reopened after siesta time are they maybe going out shopping for Elisa last minute buys; She is leaving in the next couple of days to get her visa sorted out at home (she will need to leave before Saturday - last day of current visa); I don't think they will return together this evening -Rita and Vika will be first with Elisa later; Elisa will see her local boyfriend after shopping trip and spend the rest of the evening with him and (now wild speculation) show him her new toy with a demo. Food for thought and I know what I would like to be eating and it doesn't go meoow but it does puuurrrr :dodgy:

I saw Elisa putting "that" into her bag, but i wasnt gonna comment till someone else did lol. Today and night holds alot of unsure possiblities. I believe they will come home fairly early since they left so early. Dont think it's been used yet tho Happyman. I wish so bad i had captured that last night, and especially Rita's expression when Elisa showed her. # Maybe we will get a demo before she leaves -- never know with my baby.