Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Hello  I not sure about now but back when Rita was first staying in the apt with Nora Rita had a car. If you saw all the stuff Rita brought when she move in this time there was a lot of open bag with her clothes ,shoes and carry makeup bags  stuff that  could not be carry on a plane like that. So when Rita ,Vika and Elisa left the apt the only thing Rita took was her keys and wallet no purse so i think Rita took them some where and drop them off.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, beaver67 said:

is it what I think it is ???????

I just PM'd you

Rita just switched from entertainment fun -- to learning the English language on a language learning site. I hate glare when im trying to see something on a computer.

Rita is a very astute business woman. From what she is saying it sounds like to me that she is studying for something that could be about social science; country or company ethics for example. My point is that whatever it is she is studying she knows that everyone is in her room trying to see what is on her laptop and what she is saying which means she is earning from RLC on viewing time. A win/win for her and good luck to you Rita. Very subtle

Just now, happyman88 said:

Rita is a very astute business woman. From what she is saying it sounds like to me that she is studying for something that could be about social science; country or company ethics for example. My point is that whatever it is she is studying she knows that everyone is in her room trying to see what is on her laptop and what she is saying which means she is earning from RLC on viewing time. A win/win for her and good luck to you Rita. Very subtle

assuming that is the basis on which she is paid, which I think is just an ASSumption

Just now, happyman88 said:

I agree Happy. I do know where she was minutes before she switched to the educational site tho. She spends alot more time on entertainment on her computer tho than for educational things.

4 minutes ago, Barry Elephant said:

assuming that is the basis on which she is paid, which I think is just an ASSumption

I know where her other window on her computer is tho lol -- its not educational, but hey nothing wrong with that at all. People multi-task alot. She deserves entertainment jus like we do. She studies alot while she's enjoying other things.

All i was saying is i think Rita still has a car and She just took them some where and had no plans in hanging out with them today. I think she is really into her studies and you no when you get to old to model you need to have a career to fall back on. She is one of the smart one. My be kamila should try to follow in Rita foot step and go back to school and get a career

6 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

All i was saying is i think Rita still has a car and She just took them some where and had no plans in hanging out with them today. I think she is really into her studies and you no when you get to old to model you need to have a career to fall back on. She is one of the smart one. My be kamila should try to follow in Rita foot step and go back to school and get a career

There are many models in their 30's and 40's so Rita is far from the point of worrying about a carreer to fall back on. Rita is a girl who doesnt have a real carreer yet. She's doing several things before she settles on a carreer. If she has a car she rents it. She sure to heck didnt drive from her home to Barcelona lol. Ive been told Rita is 23 yrs old -- still a very young girl if im right about the age.

6 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

Bonnie, stop spewing your horse crap already! Rita is in her mid twenties and is a successful businesswoman. And if she really wanted to get into modeling, she would have no problem getting in.