Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

3 minutes ago, ericjeanjean said:

You're right, it doesn't add up. When Adele left for a while she left a lot of stuff. Maybe her Visa extension is not 100% certain. We'll see if RLC removes her name or not. Whatever happens Elisa will always be in our hearts for all she achieved with her thighs, a banana and a can of deodorant.

Those are the only things you can praise a woman for?

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

I can see a real future for the can of deodorant on E bay, as for banana's,I heard that after Elisa had her banana performance all the markets sold out of bunches of bananas in Barcelona. I can't imagine why that happened, can you guys ???

3 minutes ago, ericjeanjean said:

You're right, it doesn't add up. When Adele left for a while she left a lot of stuff. Maybe her Visa extension is not 100% certain. We'll see if RLC removes her name or not. Whatever happens Elisa will always be in our hearts for all she achieved with her thighs, a banana and a can of deodorant.

Little Mikey will always remember her,,that's for sure::)::)

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

I can see a real future for the can of deodorant on E bay, as for banana's,I heard that after Elisa had her banana performance all the markets sold out of bunches of bananas in Barcelona. I can't imagine why that happened, can you guys ???

We had the same Watermelon shortage when Buns of Steel was here tooeat-watermelon.gif

• Upvote 5

She sure is cleaning out a lot to leave and come back.  Either way I am good. New blood is welcome for me.  I like her but the nature of this place is turnover - so sooner or later we get new girls.  Bring them on as far as I am concerned.

1 minute ago, albacore said:

She sure is cleaning out a lot to leave and come back.  Either way I am good. New blood is welcome for me.  I like her but the nature of this place is turnover - so sooner or later we get new girls.  Bring them on as far as I am concerned.

Only thing bad about that,,is there will be a new batch of crying and bitching all over again with the arrival of the new girl.

• Upvote 4

52 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Dreamer, she is Kami's Angel Amber, and she returned from UAE with her, She has been around a lot since then I think she is a Kami protege :biggrin:

Cool hope we see her more. So she's Angel Amber? Lol I googled Angel Amber, and she looks nothing like the one that comes up alot of times. Maybe she cant be googled lol.