Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

So I take it she has not departed the project yet.

Maybe yes maybe not,,,she had to take almost everything because maybe she wasn't sure if she would be able to come back,,or she moved everything because Rita is getting her room,,or the one that nobody wants to hear,,she is gone forever!!

• Upvote 2

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67
5 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Yes when I want some alone time with my Baby,,and I don't want you assholes hearing her scream when I throw some dick into her sweet Honey Pot,,we go into the laundry room and the Bathroom,,,,but let me give you a sample of what she says,,,,"DA,,,OH DA,DA,,,Oh MIKEY DA DA DA"sexy-girl-kiss-smiley-emoticon.gif

watch out mikey- Vika has Rita on her bed- getting ready to put the moves on her HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

14 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Elisa is very much appreciated. Some of our members will freak out.

I am personally a little weary of the traditional "Happy Trails To You" song that we play when someone leaves.

Do we have any psychologists who can help the CamCaps broken-hearted victims of this disaster?

Russian traditional therapy will not approach?

IMG_1189dad0e.jpg

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, jayp1220259 said:

vika got off in the upstairs bathroom she hid and did it.fake ass coward.

3 hours ago, beaver67 said:

no doubting you jay- but how do you know- that would be out of character for her to do that there, when she has gone to the laundry room for "private time"- just saying

Wow, you guys must have special access to the hidden corners of the apartments. Because you sure talk a lot about what happens off camera.

• Upvote 4

Just now, beaver67 said:

watch out mikey- Vika has Rita on her bed- getting ready to put the moves on her HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Lol Vika is pissing in the wind thinking she can put any moves on Rita.

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, Dreamer24 said:

Yea i saw her leave quite awhile ago with suitcases and bags in hand.

hey dreamer- did she pack her ":toy" or leave it for next nest person ?????? hahaha