Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Hope Irma comes home in the same mood she was last  night. -- Rubbed her oil on, did her yoga and then BAMMM -- Got in bed and the show started. And it was a great show!!

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Now the expert fitness director "wannabe" trying to show Rita how to do exercises. Bet Rita is going nuts having to listen to her lol. Rita is in better shape than Vika will ever be -- more than likely.

:dodgy: DDDDDDAYAAAAAM!!  Irma can twerk!! like how many different styles does she know??  side twerk,  double butt twerk,  single ass cheek shuddering twerk..  :biggrin:  the list is growing...

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, adamneve said:

:dodgy: DDDDDDAYAAAAAM !! Irma kan twerk !! like how many différent styles does she know ?? side twerk, double butt twerk, single ass cheek shuddering twerk ..   :biggrin:  the list is growing ...

She's got it going on -- while Rita is rubbing lotion on her naked body upstairs lol.

2 minutes ago, VoyeurJay said:

You know, as entertaining as watching Irma is right now, that's pretty far removed from "real life". I'm not buying that this is how she prepares a salad when she's along at home :)

Well food preparation I guess is down to the individual...:biggrin:  and I like hers...

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, VoyeurJay said:

You know, as entertaining as watching Irma is right now, that's pretty far removed from "real life". I'm not buying that this is how she prepares a salad when she's along at home :)

Maybe not, but i kinda like her way of doing it tho lol. It's different. She just likes to dance alot from what ive heard.