Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

3 minutes ago, Kabester said:

Well I'm new to the website so I'll start with a hello and nice to meet you all! First the reason of my post is about Irma, and please excuse me in advance if I didn't read the 229 PAGES YOU GUYS MADE! lol, But I read some of the old post yesterday night, I know couple months or couple days ago there was Elisa. She was blonde, big breast, tall, I do believe everyone liked her. From what I understand is Irma is an old ''Member'' of RLC? and you guys call her the Goddess or the Queen? I thought Leora was the Queen or the Goddess of RLC? Is someone will be nice enough to related me to an old topic of Irma so I can learned more of her or is there some videos of her? I did search around the web there's not a lot of videos of her compared of Leora to be honest, Now I know Leora been here for a while. I did checked aswell the Topic of this forum of April to January videos, so my guess I do believe, and I might be wrong and please correct me if I'm wrong but I think Irma left around April? and then Elisa came till June? To be honest it is pretty rare I check this apartment, I heard Irma loves to gives massage to others aswell, well that is hot but I do like bates over massage, So should I watch this apartment more often and I shouldn't be disapointed? 'cause the last time I checked there was a guy.. no excuse me a creepy guy who was always on his pc and was really really weird and that did turn me off on this apartment but that's like a month ago. Once again it is nice to meet you all, you guys seems to be good people I mean you're not the type of guys who will insult each others over a girl you see on cam and it is what I like about this forum. The respect.

Hope to hear from you guys and hope to read and hear more about Irma aka The Queen of RLC

Thank you.

Nice to meet you too Kabester,i like this apartment alot, and i hope it stays peaceful in the future. It is most of the time -- so i hope you like the this site.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

il y a 6 minutes, Kabester a dit :

vous les gars semble être de bonnes personnes, je veux dire que vous n'êtes pas le genre de gars qui va insulter les uns des autres sur une fille que vous voyez sur la came et il est ce que je préfère sur ce forum. Le respect.

je pense que tu vas rapidement être déçu!!!!

I think you'll quickly be disappointed !!!!:biggrin:

CC is very good like I was describing above, to be honest due of my moving of apartment on July the 1st I need to cancel my subscription which ends June 28th, which is okay I'll still follow you guys and will try to post from time to time if I can on CC Thanks for your reply Dreamer.

4 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

this is worse than a ring of MMA, here !!!:biggrin:

Présentement je vais t'avouer j'ai vue plus de politesse que d'insulte mais en même temps je ne suis pas 24/24h sur CC mais cela reste a voir! 

Cela était plus un compliment de ma part que autre chose pour être franc

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Kabester said:

Now I'll confess I view more politeness than insult but at the same time I'm not 24/24 on CC but it remains to be seen! 

This was more a compliment from me that something else to be frank

That's true -- me too. Their's always good and bad in any forum, and i try to stay positive about things. I love the girls , some more than others, but thats life. I love Rita and Irma the best, but Vika is ok good and bad mixed. I try and forget the worse ..... she's ok but i'll be happy to see the new one and how she is.

1 minute ago, Dreamer24 said:

That's true -- me too. Their's always good and bad in any forum, and i try to stay positive about things. I love the girls , some more than others, but thats life. I love Rita and Irma the best, but Vika is ok good and bad mixed. I try and forget the worse ..... she's ok but i'll be happy to see the new one and how she is.

All I've seen from Vika the past couple month was her boyfriend but that's old stuff really.. I really think I should get back and watch that apartment more often, to be honest now is not really the time since there's only a piece of plastic bag that is caught in the wind in the kitchen and you think someone is in the kitchen and the door in the balcony is open so yeah there is no one here I'll just do my research about Irma till someone pop but thank you Dreamer for the info it is really nice to see a quick reply like that.

Just now, Kabester said:

All I've seen from Vika the past couple month was her boyfriend but that's old stuff really.. I really think I should get back and watch that apartment more often, to be honest now is not really the time since there's only a piece of plastic bag that is caught in the wind in the kitchen and you think someone is in the kitchen and the door in the balcony is open so yeah there is no one here I'll just do my research about Irma till someone pop but thank you Dreamer for the info it is really nice to see a quick reply like that.

Anytime my friend. Hang around when you can, and want to -- it's fun and interesting.