Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just now, euromike69 said:

With our baby Irma,,no hole is the wrong hole::)::):heart::heart:

Damn right!!! Thought she was getting horny earlier today laying on her bed. Those hips were moving and ass squirming.

14 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Dude, it's fine. Occasional criticism of the girls is OK as long as you're not a dick about it. There are some who won't shut up about Irma being a whore, or Rita being a bitch, or Vika having a face like a slapped arse, and that's not OK, but you can still express your opinions here. Don't worry about what people will think about you, because if you try and please everyone you're acting false and then people won't like you anyway.

Hehe..but its in this forum Benfold?that people wont shut up saying Vika have an face like slapped arse and that Rita its an bich..or Irma an whore..i just dont get it..because in this forum almost never people call that names to the girls..usualy What appens its someone says dont like an girl..usualy because her beyavour in cams..then someone doesnt like those girls being critized..nothing..then they say..you think this girls are whores or bitches..just look at the posts and you will see i teling the right version..Well most of that posts Mr moderators deleted them..so then new posts like that are posted..then mods deleted it..and its just an mess protection for some..just Glad i never called any this girls that bad things..like wookers..prostituites..

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
10 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

My Baby just popped open her wine bottle:heart::heart::heart:

cage_11.gif

and she is going to get drunk and cheat on you as pay back for all your "dirty deeds":biggrin:

Cam on balcony is where we cant see their faces unless they sit on the bench. Cant see their expressions at all or what they may be thinking. May have on their minds. Hmmm??