Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

3 minutes ago, canito said:

im recording irma but wont be posting dreamer dont want to get banned.

Yes Buddy I wouldn't post either,,and of all the times to get banned from RLC,,this would be the absolute worst time for that to happen with Irma being here.

• Upvote 2

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, toolmaker123 said:

Someone needs to inform Leora, she isn't the Queen NO MO'

Irma is the Queen --- till she never comes back. Hope that doesnt happen!!!!

i dont know about that.pple be saying nora was the queen.but leora i dont know she may be pretty but i dont know about queen at this moment alot of us here think rita and irma are queen but i think its irma she won in all the polls.

6 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Yes Buddy I wouldn't post either,,and of all the times to get banned from RLC,,this would be the absolute worst time for that to happen with Irma being here.

I tottaly understand man. I meant even for themselves its nice. Your lucky my PC isnt recording.

10 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Someone i bet will do it, and get their ass banned. Ashamed for them.

24 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Someone i bet will do it, and get their ass banned. Ashamed for them. --- Didnt realize Vika was a fitness instructor lol.