Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

For anybody that has seen Ilona since the cameras have came back......does it look like she got her boob job?

Just seen her in the living room and she doesn't seem to be any bigger in the 'top bollocks'  department.

Can't remember what size she was before though.

Just now, ships diver said:

Just seen her in the living room and she doesn't seem to be any bigger in the 'top bollocks'  department.

I don't think so..

Guys sell are down 51%. The new owner brought back Irma and Ilona to try to get the sell up. Anna My show up. These 3 girls made RLC a lot of money especially Ilona and Ilona my be there a long time like Nora.Ilona is the instigator she the one that got thing going like the boob grabbing and the nudity and all other thing. Let hope Ilona still has that fire in her We just have to wait and see

• Upvote 1

Just now, ships diver said:

Thank you ships, I think if she had gotten it....you would have been able to tell.   I'm actually quite happy that you weren't able to tell!   I always liked Ilona's small, perky, hard nippled titties!!!