Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Just now, cacjc said:

Ilona has already shaken things up normally Irma is last to fall asleep 

Tonight they are first to fall asleep leaving the other 2 up wondering what the fuck is going on

Let me fix that for ya:biggrin::biggrin:

tumblr_mmt83tonrD1qgsduvo1_500.gif

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, cacjc said:

Ilona has already shaven things up normally Irma is last to fall asleep 

Tonight they are first to fall asleep leaving the other 2 up wondering what the fuck is going on

youor right book- both of them have been up & down wondering around

Methinks these girls need to take a vacation over at Carina & Sabrina's apartment so they can study the fine art of Deep Massage under the RLC massage masters. I'm certain that would increase the hit-rate for both RLC and this thread.

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Methinks these girls need to take a vacation over at Carina & Sabrina's apartment so they can study the fine art of Deep Massage under the RLC massage masters. I'm certain that would increase the hit-rate for both RLC and this thread.

Probabaly so Foamy. --- Irma and Ilona must have really been wore out.

3 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I've never seen a massage there Foamy

6 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I think that Irma is the Massage Master of RLC,,,she just needs more willing subjects to rub oil all over their bodies:heart::heart:

tumblr_o7mhx0SCqF1vsza5oo3_400.gif

2 minutes ago, eaglewolf01 said:

any 1 catch vika kneeling in front of the bed reaching behind the dresser getting what has been dropped . Talk about asses up wide open hole  spread .

I think Mikey did,,,let me go ask him:biggrin:im-outta-here-bye-bye-smiley-emoticon.gi