Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

1 minute ago, Dreamer24 said:

I think she worked in a restraunt as a hostess or something in Barcelona.

Well I must admit I base part of this on a conversation she had with Danaya one night, Danaya was all butt hurt because as she put it Adele got all the good guys, and she couldn't seem to find anyone...but that was also around the time she starting to have her melt down

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, longarm101 said:

No not anything like that, I meant payed to attend events look good and mingle (flirt a little maybe) make the guests happy.....pretty common thing here in Vegas 

Yes exactly.  They do a lot of hostess work - and also some modeling.  Most who see their "other" photos know they have a model portfolio.  A lot of the RLC Barcelona girls came there to do the hostess thing.    They are paid to mingle and make friends and up sell drinks etc.  In Adele's case the hostess work money is paying the bills - in my opinion.  She is just not that big time of a model.  

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

Well I must admit I base part of this on a conversation she had with Danaya one night, Danaya was all butt hurt because as she put it Adele got all the good guys, and she couldn't seem to find anyone...but that was also around the time she starting to have her melt down

You speak Russian we could always use another good translator 

1 minute ago, kzsjzkdjs said:

Why do you think Rita has a negative effect on other girls ?

It just seems that wherever she is everything seems to slow way down if not stop all together, and I'm not just talking about sex I'm talking about daily interaction, it seems like whenever she is around everyone retreats to their rooms, could be coincidence or any of a multitude of other reasons for that but its something I noticed

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

You speak Russian we could always use another good translator 

no I wish I did the conversation I quoted I witnessed and then I read the translation on here and I was a bit surprised by it

3 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

It just seems that wherever she is everything seems to slow way down if not stop all together, and I'm not just talking about sex I'm talking about daily interaction, it seems like whenever she is around everyone retreats to their rooms, could be coincidence or any of a multitude of other reasons for that but its something I noticed

I don't think ilona Irma or Vika has any problem being nude or doing whatever they want when Rita is in the LR.

She's jus super friendly i think. Some girlls may be intimidated by her.

1 minute ago, kzsjzkdjs said:

I don't think ilona Irma or Vika has any problem being nude when Rita is in the LR.

Thats true, and to honest I was pleasantly surprised to see Rita joining in with the nudity, having said that though, what does not happen (at least not with any regularity) is any interaction in the living room, like I said could be any number of reasons for it but I noticed it when she was with K & K as well