Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 hour ago, Bonnie said:

If you all can remember Irma and Anna did not get serious till Ilona went home. As long as Ilona is in the apt Ilona will not leave Irma and Anna alone. You have to also remember Ilona all way butt in when Iram and Anna was doing some thing and now Ilona don't have her PC she is spending more time under Irma ass. Here is the next thing. How long is Rita going to be there. If she there for another 30 days Then it going to be the same o same o with Irma and Ilona. all you going to see out of Rita is her tits and that it and if she move in Vika room then we no she here for another 30 days. It look like the new owner are going to stick with the same program and nothing going to change in the apt. They say the new owner has all ready taking over well that means Ilona would be under a new contract with the new owner and as you can see there no change in the way Ilona act. So i think ever thing said about change in the all girls apt is BULL SHIT

Hep..lot of reason in What you said Bonnie..speaking for Myself i was never big fan of iona..she Indeed likes all the atention to her and she will never do anything for sexual nature with an girl in rlc..i was happy by her arriving because i knew she and Irma were friends so finaly Irma would had someone in the house..would be a lot better Anna or even an new girl than iona..but she still lot better than Vika or Rita.

• Upvote 1

and let's all be honest for second we can all sit here and talk shit about her (myself included) but if she were to ever get a wild hair up her ass go downstairs one night lat on the couch and rub one out in a loud passionate fashion we would ALL be yanking our cranks till they came off at the roots, and we would all most likely suffer some kind medical condition

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Hep..lot of reason in What you said Bonnie..speaking for Myself i was never big fan of iona..she Indeed likes all the atention to her and she will never do anything for sexual nature with an girl in rlc..i was happy by her arriving because i knew she and Irma were friends so finaly Irma would had someone in the house..would be a lot better Anna or even an new girl than iona..but she still lot better than Vika or Rita.

I love ilona -- shes hot and she's a very friendly girl.

• Upvote 1

Just now, longarm101 said:

Thats true, and to honest I was pleasantly surprised to see Rita joining in with the nudity, having said that though, what does not happen (at least not with any regularity) is any interaction in the living room, like I said could be any number of reasons for it but I noticed it when she was with K & K as well

She is a very nice and friendly person,,she will talk to these guys,,but they are not true friends like K&K and I&I,,,you can tell who click right off the bat vs who interact out of respect,,I would rather them be casual friends and talk every now and then,,vs being fake about it and smile and laugh when you know they hate each other.

Rita is way more open and does crazy stuff with her actual real friends on the outside of RLC.

thenug-KoVUDYMIGS.gif

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

Thats true, and to honest I was pleasantly surprised to see Rita joining in with the nudity, having said that though, what does not happen (at least not with any regularity) is any interaction in the living room, like I said could be any number of reasons for it but I noticed it when she was with K & K as well

If they want to "interact" they can go to their bedroom. It's just called having some respect of common rooms when you have roommates. But again I don't think they have any problem doing whatever they want to do when Rita is downstairs.

1 hour ago, beaver67 said:

maybe not Ze- if they where to bring Anna things will heat up, and possibly boil over in July hahaha

Lets hope so beaver,this apartment with at least three girls dat get along nice can be very enjoable to watch.I mean two its Nice,iona and Irma butt put another one that gets along with them and boommm hehe.

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

She is a very nice and friendly person,,she will talk to these guys,,but they are not true friends like K&K and I&I,,,you can tell who click right off the bat vs who interact out of respect,,I would rather them be casual friends and talk every now and then,,vs being fake about it and smile and laugh when you know they hate each other.

Rita is way more open and does crazy stuff with her actual real friends on the outside of RLC.

thenug-KoVUDYMIGS.gif

I think Rita jus had to get used to everything ---- and she was a little shy at first. ---  She isn't now.          

Just now, kzsjzkdjs said:

If they want to "interract they can go to their bedroom. It's just called having some respect of common rooms when you have roommates. But again I don't think they have any problem doing whatever they want to do when Rita is downstairs.

When I said interact I meant just chill and watch tv or talk and have fun, It's not just with Rita either, there hasnt been much of that at all lately no matter who is there

1 minute ago, longarm101 said:

When I said interact I meant just chill and watch tv or talk and have fun, It's not just with Rita either, there hasnt been much of that at all lately no matter who is there

Not alot of it.