Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

2 hours ago, Spoon said:

Or, you know, they met up since they are from the same country and have things in common. People do that kind of thing. I don't have any numbers but I doubt the Russian community is that large in Barcelona so they are likely to run in to each other.

In Barcelona resides (permanently), about 4,000 Russian. Plus the tourists.

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, djoko00 said:

can someone tell us what is just been said a few minutes ago when rita showed up in ilona's room ??

She was asking if Mikey was hiding underneath the bed or in the closet because she couldn't find him,,,and Irma said that she hasn't seen me in days:angel:::):biggrin:

Abigail-Mac-all-girl-massage-15.jpg

Just now, Noldus said:

It lacks three days that there is a half year ago Irma and Anna had their masasje New Year's Eve.

Really i saw that on video --  not in live-time. --- I would love jus ONE time to see a massage with lights not bright, but on. -- That would be burning hot!!!!

Just now, euromike69 said:

She was asking if Mikey was hiding underneath the bed or in the closet because she couldn't find him,,,and Irma said that she hasn't seen me in days:angel:::):biggrin:

Abigail-Mac-all-girl-massage-15.jpg

I like that Mikey lol.