Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Guest beaver67
4 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

I really like Polya and whatever she is doesnt matter -- whatever her religion -- she seems very nice

she does seem very nice, but if she won't go topless as Yury said, and was embarrassed but total nudity like I & I, then like I said before this could possibly be a similar situation as Layla who could not adapt to this life style, and left after 3 weeks or so- which was due to her up bringing- hey it happens, no one is perfect

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67
6 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

I agree Beaver. Shes already been topless and pretty much totally naked -- shes beautiful i think.

is that when she was showering ??? I missed it-oops hahahahaha

In time i think Polya may feel comfortable enuf to run around naked like Ilona and Irma but she's so new she has to get to that point.--- So far i have no complaints about her. She loves music, dancing , she's super friendly , everything we want and have needed.

5 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

is that when she was showering ??? I missed it-oops hahahahaha

Yea she was totally nude. Perfect boobs and the rest looks very good too.

Someone said she hasnt gone topless -- but yes she has after her shower -- jus takes some girls time to get a accustomed to the whole thing. -- She will get there in time i think.

Just now, canito said:

we just have to give her time to adapt to the project after that polya will be fine.

I agree Canito. She's doing ok so far. I sure got no complaints haha. -- Takes a little time.

• Upvote 1