Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Guest beaver67
4 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

She loves to do that dont she. 

yes she does

keep your eye on Zoya

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

2 hours ago, beaver67 said:

agree Ze-so far she seems to fit in well with the 2 I's, and they are having fun together, which we have not seen here for quite a while

Indeed beaver,she seems an fine fit for the house and the other two girls,think sinse the day she arrived most seen that she would do it good,all that first days shyness are normal and even with that she still socialized with the others etc.Like her Indeed.

2 hours ago, Bonnie said:

Kzsjzdjs  You are right. Usually about the last two week there they open up more. I do remember that a lot of girls did't open up tell it was close till there time to leave. 

iukkkkk..youre totaly wright Bonnie,but those girls only fool some..most of us see them doing that..for one or two months they almost dont stay with other girls..neither stay almost never nude..THEN BOOM..a couple weeks or less before contract ending..this girls changed and start being nude..stay more with the others..but hey some will say..its natural..she needed time to be more open...lol..almost two intire months and only by the end they start doing something..lol..some of this girls even been in rlc before..and they still say..she is starting being more open..

Hehe this guest should try be more discrete..the couple at v@t had sex in livingroom..before they do it..the dude grabed the phone and text something..right after it..again the dude grabs the phone and again text something..for those that say nothing its scripid in rlc and that the residents etc dont recieve more for sex and more nudity...they Really should be more smart..its só obvious..one couple that was so obvious in it was C&m..lol i never grab my phone and text something right before sex neither do it right after...but nothing against this..its just to show that the ones that say this girls etc dont recieve more for doing more..are almost certain wrong...

30 minutes ago, Xide said:

Possible RLC rep in demids apt.....who knows. 

How about it Dreamer who is that dude? :biggrin:

I have no idea who he is. I have seen him before at Zoya and Lev's apartment. -- Outside of that i have no clue. -- Probably nothing serious.

5 minutes ago, Xide said:

So  they did actually send a rep to Zoya apt after one of his incidences.

They sent 2 or 3 when they had an argument and Lev spit in Zoya's face about 8-10 times- and it got pretty nasty so they intervened. There was another girl there that night but she totally did nothing to calm it down. -- Not sure who she was. # At first i thought the police had been called but it was someone more that was called to calm him down. -- Sorry that guy is a ticking time-bomb.

35 minutes ago, Xide said:

Possible RLC rep in demids apt.....who knows. 

How about it Dreamer who is that dude? :biggrin:

Very strange indeed..never seen this dude in rlc..maybe because lots of complains about their hiddings all the time..

3 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

They sent 2 or 3 when they had an argument and Lev spit in Zoya's face about 8-10 times- and it got pretty nasty so they intervened. There was another girl there that night but she totally did nothing to calm it down. -- Not sure who she was.

Much more likely they are just touching bases after the new turnover of ownership. imop