Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Just now, ze81 said:

Very strange indeed..never seen this dude in rlc..maybe because lots of complains about their hiddings all the time..

They have alot of arguments those two. --- I hope he's calmed down since then. That was a couple months ago.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just now, Dreamer24 said:

They have alot of arguments those two. --- I hope he's calmed down since then. That was a couple months ago.

A very long time ago i saw him elbow slam her in the head/face.....stopped watching them for a long time after that. Customer support didnt seem to care at all.

5 minutes ago, Xide said:

A very long time ago i saw him elbow slam her in the head/face.....stopped watching them for a long time after that. Customer support didnt seem to care at all.

The night i saw them argue -- it scared me because he was yelling and face - face with her spitting in her face. -- She washed her mouth and face out for 30 minutes i guess. # Not sure who this guy is -- i jus know ive seen him once before.

7 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

They sent 2 or 3 when they had an argument and Lev spit in Zoya's face about 8-10 times- and it got pretty nasty so they intervened. There was another girl there that night but she totally did nothing to calm it down. -- Not sure who she was. # At first i thought the police had been called but it was someone more that was called to calm him down. -- Sorry that guy is a ticking time-bomb.

It was in winter. The neighbors called the police. And with them was Taboo, if memory serves me correctly.
Leo began to behave better since then.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Yury said:

It was in winter. The neighbors called the police. And with them was Taboo, if memory serves me correctly.

I hate to ask But did you catch any of this convo at Demids?

2 minutes ago, Yury said:

A nasty fight wasn't it Yury?

4 minutes ago, Xide said:

I hate to ask But did you catch any of this convo at Demids?

Xide    Sorry, I did not understand your question. I use Google translator. Can you rephrase?

2 minutes ago, Yury said:

Xide    Sorry, I did not understand your question. I use Google translator. Can you rephrase?

Did you hear any of the talking at the Demid apartment?

Looks like an RLC Representative is there?