Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67
15 minutes ago, Noldus said:

ok guys I say good night, have a nice 4th of July celebration

night noldus

3 hours ago, Dreamer24 said:

They have alot of arguments those two. --- I hope he's calmed down since then. That was a couple months ago.

Indeed Dreamer,but think What rlc have more complaines about them its hidding they do..problably the couple that hides more..and the guests are the same thing..always going to balcony..think its more his fault than her..Dasha its very open and no shy at all..but that demid..wish one of my fav girls had other dude in her life not this demid..

3 hours ago, Dreamer24 said:

Im speaking about Zoya and Lev -- wanted to make that clear.

Lol..only now i seen youre talking about this two,regard them..zoya its an little princese deserved a lot better than an dude like lev..but cleary she loves him..if not she wasnt still with him after so much crap.

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Indeed Dreamer,but think What rlc have more complaines about them its hidding they do..problably the couple that hides more..and the guests are the same thing..always going to balcony..think its more his fault than her..Dasha its very open and no shy at all..but that demid..wish one of my fav girls had other dude in her life not this demid..

No Dasha and Demid arent shy at all lol.

2 hours ago, Dreamer24 said:

I thought so Max -- wasnt sure tho.

Zoya and levy and Nelly and Bogdan i have 100% sure they life close to withother..because Nelly had an party and zoya been in the party..she left her apartment and very soon(minutes i gess)she was at Nelly house..then later in the night she left the party and very soon it was in her house.

1 hour ago, beaver67 said:

and Masha is very close to Dasha, and also chats with Nelly

Wasnt masha apartment in italy?I think i eard an talk about she working in an store and they also having italian lessons..lol maybe i totaly wrong about their place all this time,also in the others apartment that are in Rússia its almost 24h day light..and masha it gets the dark as the night comes..thing that dont happen in dasha..k&k etc..ha and also the house masha leaves the design seems more from Itália or spain etc than russian..

Guest beaver67
3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Wasnt masha apartment in italy?I think i eard an talk about she working in an store and they also having italian lessons..lol maybe i totaly wrong about their place all this time,also in the others apartment that are in Rússia its almost 24h day light..and masha it gets the dark as the night comes..thing that dont happen in dasha..k&k etc..ha and also the house masha leaves the design seems more from Itália or spain etc than russian..

Yes Ze it is in Italy, and Masha does work in a store