Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

8 hours ago, joejo said:

Wont do any good i think. Some girls have " pull" in this apartment. One good question?  Who paid for his trip to see Vika hmm? Maybe Elisa can now go upstairs, enjoy herself.

Interesting question . Masha in a telephone conversation with her girlfriend told her that receive visitors beneficial (I did not understand, why). She said that the guests who came to them in Rome, in the end did not pay a cent for this journey. Unfortunately, she did not explain who finance guests.

• Upvote 3

7 hours ago, clivebb said:

the 1st may,that will do one month for vika here,with what she have doing this night,i'm curious for see if rlc will renew her contract for another month

By the way: when her first month ends?

• Upvote 2

I'm getting really pissed off with Vika and beardy boy and she has now proven that whoever she manipulated and convinced in order to claim the big room from the lovely Dayana (or RLC) for herself, she did so under totally false pretences. It's time you and your wimp boyfriend left the building for good Vika and let a real woman like Elisa get access to that famous bed. When I think back to all the genuine beauties and enthusiastic amateurs that have graced that hallowed mattress, it makes you weep to see how the current incumbents have brought the standard down to rock bottom.

• Upvote 9