Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

10 minutes ago, MrBox said:

Hmm. The total visits seams to be fine. Were do you get the income information from? Why should an external page here meaningful information for this kind of information?

I got the valuation figures from Domaintally.com who uses a proprietary algorithm to determine these figures. They do provide a white paper.

I suspect the algorithm makes a lot of assumptions, some of which may not apply in RLC's case, but to get numbers we would know to be true, would require financial data that likely isn't available to the public.

One thing is certain, however, are the stats on website visitations. That is public information, and it doesn't show significant growth (with the US showing a shrinking viewership). This is probably why they are trying to force more subscriptions by blocking rooms and banning members.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

2 minutes ago, joejo said:

Vika is probably upset that Elisa has a see-thru top on. Shes afraid it may tempt her man lol.

Well, he absolutely refuses to even acknowledge her existence.  I don't see a problem here.

• Upvote 1