Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

3 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I understand you not wanting to watch them have sex but that is not the point here.  The point is that people pay good money for watching a premium apartment and not to have it shoved in their faces by people hiding in a room without cameras to have sex.  It should not be tolerated and taken lightly by paying subscribers to RLC.  It is the main reason I don't resubscribe to RLC to this day.  I'm not even a subscriber and I have still sent them emails based off what people have commented about with them having sex off camera.  I suggest that if you don't like being taken advantaged of with this nonsense, you need to be sending emails to RLC demanding some changes or it's just going to get worse.  OK off my soapbox now.....carry on.

Harley, I agree 100%. It is ridiculous! Vika used to be nude a lot. Not any more.

I only am skeptical that we could make a difference. Funny, me the lawyer, doesn't think what we could do would matter.

I am mellow yellow now. Not getting mad.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Lyree said:

I was hoping she would play when she returned, all morning gone.

Who Lyree? Elisa? I haven't seen anything today. I wake up late. You are three hours ahead of me and probably wake up earlier than me, lol.

1 hour ago, Yury said:

Soon arrive to Barcelona forty years old Ukrainian boyfriend of Elise and fuck everyone here, including Fidel. :biggrin:

Yury, you are one funny dude! Hhahaa!

Wishful thinking!

1 hour ago, Robbo56 said:

I don't think Fidel is good at reading body language. If he was, he should know that he's pretty damn close to getting his ass whipped real soon, judging by the looks Vika was giving him just before they went out now.

She wants her daily facial but he just won't give it to her. Needs to freeze the stuff!

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, mr1010 said:

Harley, I agree 100%. It is ridiculous! Vika used to be nude a lot. Not any more.

I only am skeptical that we could make a difference. Funny, me the lawyer, doesn't think what we could do would matter.

I am mellow yellow now. Not getting mad.

The issue is numbers. Yes, there are a lot of us that don't like what's going on, but when compared to the total number of RLC subscribers, we're a pebble in the grand scheme of things. Even if ALL the paying RLC members that are part of CC complained, it would hardly be a ripple in their fishpond. I hate the direction RLC is going as well, and I likely won't subscribe anymore as my way of saying enough - but expecting our "outrage" to matter with RLC is living in a fantasy world. The days of customer satisfaction are over. Don't like it? Don't buy it.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Yury said:

Soon arrive to Barcelona forty years old Ukrainian boyfriend of Elise and fuck everyone here, including Fidel. :biggrin:

I am sure Elisa has better test than Nanny Vika 

6 minutes ago, alanohio said:

The issue is numbers. Yes, there are a lot of us that don't like what's going on, but when compared to the total number of RLC subscribers, we're a pebble in the grand scheme of things. Even if ALL the paying RLC members that are part of CC complained, it would hardly be a ripple in their fishpond. I hate the direction RLC is going as well, and I likely won't subscribe anymore as my way of saying enough - but expecting our "outrage" to matter with RLC is living in a fantasy world. The days of customer satisfaction are over. Don't like it? Don't buy it.

That is all we've got in our arsenal I think.