Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

2 minutes ago, clivebb said:

ok,we will see,for the name listed or not we had the example of kiko,he's name was never listed,same with blue hair in sabrina appart,she live here but her name is not listed

Its true clivebb, their name never appeared, but when Nora 's boyfriend appeared in the apartment, he stayed there 1 or 2 days and then left, and returned in later. At least I remember that

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

As long as Fidel stays away from Elisa and Rita i guess i can handle it, but i still say he wont be here long. Lol Kami and Kristy are here and according to a source thats suppose to always be right -- both are still here.

3 minutes ago, clivebb said:

it's only  one month vika is here,there is again 2 months left before her visa expired,that's why i think it's possible she stay here with him 2 more months,all is possible with rlc

if that happens clivebb, Elisa perhaps go before them, would be very unfair and ugly. But as you say, anything can happen with RLC

2 minutes ago, Alexfert123 said:

if that happens clivebb, Elisa perhaps go before them, would be very unfair and ugly. But as you say, anything can happen with RLC

elisa have join this appartment the 19 st april and vika the 1st april so if vika and elisa stay 3 months here,vika will leave the first

2 minutes ago, joejo said:

I truly enjoy Elisa being here, but she really truthfully deserves better things. Same goes for Rita. RLC isnt good enuf for either.

personaly im not a big fan of rita,it's sure it's nice girl but she stay all the journey on her laptop or cell phone ,that's make me tired

• Upvote 3

All the girls are glued to their cell phones. Hopefully that could change.... doubt it because those people are different from us .... totally different country and countries. They dont have as much social media as we do, or even TV.  They rely on their cell phones for entertainment alot. We don't here.

5 minutes ago, joejo said:

All the girls are glued to their cell phones. Hopefully that could change.... doubt it because those people are different from us .... totally different country and countries. They dont have as much social media as we do, or even TV.

it's just a question of generation,this all young girls are born with this all technology,that's why there are all the time on that,

i did not have the cell phone when i was the same age of this girls

2 minutes ago, clivebb said:

elisa have join this appartment the 19 st april and vika the 1st april so if vika and elisa stay 3 months here,vika will leave the first

I understodd clivebb, if that happens we will have to enjoy Elisa the little stay that fit jaja

• Upvote 1

I wish Elisa and Rita could stay indefinately, but i know it's not possible.  As long as they stay away from that creep i guess it's ok. Seriously -- im afraid they would catch something lol. Too late for Vika lol.

Can we say to somebody that the fucking guy have to leave? If he is in the house Elisa cant go downstairs, I miss Danaya :cry:, Elisa is ok but all day in the cell phone, i dont know nothing about Rita, is she some time in the house?

Fuck the stinky guy