Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

2 minutes ago, shevchenko3434 said:

elisa go it will be  bad 

Yes shevchenko, It would be a very bad decision to go soon Elisa. But that said someone in other forum, this someone believe that Elisa is somewhat upset by the presence of Vika's boyfriend in the apartment and so she would think about leaving. I think maybe it's a false information nothing else, I hope it's not true please!

• Upvote 2

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

14 minutes ago, Alexfert123 said:

Hi folks, it is true that Elisa is planning to leave the apartment earlier??. This is going around saying in other forums. If this happens she would be this month and then leave. Hopefully this information is not true, it would be bad for us

It wouldn't surprise me. I think everything that was promised (or expected) from the apartment situation didn't pan out for Elisa. Add to that Rita is basically here to fill a spot, and she doesn't seem ready to become part of a team - and Vika &BF have effectively ruined the Barcelona brand name. At this point, RLC is left with nothing unless they clean house and start over. If they're smart, they will pay a bit more attention to how they team people up, and what rules might be necessary for visitors (I don't think they can refuse visitors, but they certainly can limit their stay - 2 weeks should be plenty).

Could anyone have guessed things would get worse when Danaya left? At this point, those were the good old days.

• Upvote 6

7 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Are you talking about OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder)?

14 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Are you talking about OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder)?

I knotist he checks his chair before he sits front the computer he went behind the chair mauer with his feet and after he seat down my be I am wrong but that's what I saw  

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, alanohio said:

It wouldn't surprise me. I think everything that was promised (or expected) from the apartment situation didn't pan out for Elisa. Add to that Rita is basically here to fill a spot, and she doesn't seem ready to become part of a team - and Vika &BF have effectively ruined the Barcelona brand name. At this point, RLC is left with nothing unless they clean house and start over. If they're smart, they will pay a bit more attention to how they team people up, and what rules might be necessary for visitors (I don't think they can refuse visitors, but they certainly can limit their stay - 2 weeks should be plenty).

Could anyone have guessed things would get worse when Danaya left? At this point, those were the good old days.

I completely agree with you alanohio, Vika and her boyfriend ruined this apartment, was very bad decision RLC let that beard boy stay for long time. This broke the rules, is supposed to be an exclusive apartment's girls. If Elisa is going is because she don't feel more comfortable living with that boring couple, she was the only one that made him fun and offered us a good show after Danaya left. If this happens, everything would go to hell, it seems that RLC does not care viewers of page

• Upvote 5

ELİSA

5 dakika önce, Alexfert123 şunları söyledi:

Ben alanohio göster ile tümüyle, Vika, bu daire harap katılıyorum arkadaşı Erkek ONUN ettik  o sakal çocuk uzun Süre kalmasına Topçu Alay Komutanı RLC çok kötü Bir karardı. Bu kuralları kırdı Özel Bir dairenin kız Olması gerekiyordu.Önemli. Elisa gidiyor imkb o sıkıcı çift ile Yaşayan daha Rahat hissetmiyorum Çünkü , o onu eğlenceli hale Danaya ayrıldıktan Sonra Bize iyi bir gösteri Sundu tek kişiydi. A.Ş. Bu Durumda, onu şey cehenneme Gitmek istiyorum, RLC birleşimi ile yaratabilirsiniz izleyicileri umursamıyor gibi görünüyor

Üyelik iptal edilir

41 minutes ago, alanohio said:

I'd say one week is enough. If Elisa leaves early I wouldn't blame her. I'd want to get away from Vika and beardboy also.

• Upvote 4

55 minutes ago, alanohio said:

Don't worry, Alan. Elisa isn't going anywhere. She goes out every day and night and is having a ball in Barcelona. She flashes Barcelona and us. She is having a ball. And her bf may be here soon. She and Rita will be there for a while. Hang in there guys.

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, Alexfert123 said:

I completely agree with you alanohio, Vika and her boyfriend ruined this apartment, was very bad decision RLC let that beard boy stay for long time. This broke the rules, is supposed to be an exclusive apartment's girls. If Elisa is going is because she don't feel more comfortable living with that boring couple, she was the only one that made him fun and offered us a good show after Danaya left. If this happens, everything would go to hell, it seems that RLC does not care viewers of page

Bf's have been there before. Well, not slept there for weeks, overnights. Except for Kiko who was there a lot.