Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

3 minutes ago, joejo said:

Lol ok whatever but she's really been pissed lately at him and it's not fake. I doubt they will be together a month from now.

I think the reason she is pissed is because she is wanting to please the RLC fans and he's not cooperating.....could be wrong here but that's what I think.

• Upvote 2

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

At this point, he seems to hang around only to make sure she doesn't expose herself to the cams too much. And he's been losing that fight over the last couple of days. She's not holding back for him anymore.

• Upvote 1

Just now, jayp1220259 said:

how can she cuddle up with someone who treats like that she is the stupid one fidel is a genius.

Don't think it will last much longer. She gets more pissed everyday at him.

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I think the reason she is pissed is because she is wanting to please the RLC fans and he's not cooperating.....could be wrong here but that's what I think.

Really? It couldn't be something as simple as she wants to fuck and he doesn't? 

Just now, VoyeurJay said:

I think she wants to fuck and he's jus weird and dont want it. He told her no way in bed and he was ready for both of them to leave.

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

Let's face here folks....being open and free in front of cameras isn't for everybody and that should be quite obvious by now.

Absolutely, and that is why this is still fascinating, even though we're not getting the usual naked parade. 

Her reaction to his refusal to embrace the "real life" approach is actually as real as anything gets around here. This voyeur is enjoying watching this unfold, as long as it doesn't go on for too much longer.

Just now, VoyeurJay said:

LOL....OK, if that's the angle you want to approach it from then by all means let's.  If he is her boyfriend and she is wanting to fuck and he doesn't, then they won't be together for very much longer.  How would any right minded male turn down a piece of pussy constantly and still remain in the picture?   Sorry, I don't think your statement plays out very well in my mind!

• Upvote 1

il est trop moue se mec il a um probléme de marche il fait des pas de trop quand il monte les escaliers au virage il s´arrête pour positissioné ces pieds on dirai qu´il ne sais pas bien marché . je ne sais pas ce quíl lui trouve a cette homme cette vika !!!

3 minutes ago, VoyeurJay said:

Absolutely, and that is why this is still fascinating, even though we're not getting the usual naked parade. 

Her reaction to his refusal to embrace the "real life" approach is actually as real as anything gets around here. This voyeur is enjoying watching this unfold, as long as it doesn't go on for too much longer.

Now that is some funny shit right there.....thanks for the laugh, I needed that LMAO

But seriously....that was funny but I understand and get what you are saying and I agree 100%

• Upvote 1

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL....OK, if that's the angle you want to approach it from then by all means let's.  If he is her boyfriend and she is wanting to fuck and he doesn't, then they won't be together for very much longer.  How would any right minded male turn down a piece of pussy constantly and still remain in the picture?   Sorry, I don't think your statement plays out very well in my mind!

When he came to visit her i dont think he knew there would be that little of privacy. He thought they could go to bed, have sex in private, and found out that they wouldnt have much privacy by themselves. He was rudely awakened. No i think she feels sorry for him and wont get rid of him till later in the visit.