Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

4 hours ago, bookmaster8 said:

Did you see the two incredibly sexy masturbation sessions she did earlier today? Wow. Talk about flexibility. :biggrin:

Does she exude sex or what? She came almost without touching herself! My kind of woman, lol!

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, mr1010 said:

Does she exude sex or what? She came almost without touching herself! My kind of woman, lol!

She sure did Mr. She's got moves and flexibility like noone ive ever seen. She squeezes those legs together and then touches herself, and she cums. She's amazing.

• Upvote 2

37 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm sure he has parked the car in her garage several times since he's been here, just not in front of the cameras....

I agree Harley, in the laundry room or downstairs bathroom. But not recently.

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Let's face here folks....being open and free in front of cameras isn't for everybody and that should be quite obvious by now.

Certainly not for his scrawny looking body, lol!

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

All I'm saying is that they are fucking somewhere.....maybe in the park, at the back of a bus, the back row of a movie theatre, in the girls bathroom at a bar, in an alley.....I could go on and on, but I'm telling you that based on what Vika herself told the girls about wanting/needing sex 10 times a day, they are fucking somewhere!!

Harley, she lied to Danaya (maybe because she thought we were listening and would translate?). She also said she took copious amount of cum on her face and froze it. Where are those mason jars, lol?

• Upvote 3

You can watch all of his actions, not jus with Vika and tell he has some mental problems, not jus sex. The way he eats, gets in his chair at the table, lots of things, the way he walks.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, joejo said:

He told her yesterday that she was gonna leave when HE said it was time. Said to her that she didnt tell him how things really were at the apartment before he came there.

That's interesting, he feels deceived by her now and probably will have a hard time trusting her in the future if what you are saying is correct.   I'll check back later....going to take my new best lady friend for a bike ride to get a couple of beers!  Later Joe...