Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

My neighbor at my apartments who is a subscriber is on her constantly translates for me and tells me what they are saying .... he knows Russian language very good, because he moved from St. Petersburg, Russia 5 yrs ago. He says they never quit arguing but always in a low tone.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

5 minutes ago, joejo said:

Onu sürekli benim için çevirir ve o 5 yıl önce St. Petersburg, Rusya taşındı çünkü, o Rus dili çok iyi bilen .... ne söylediğini söyler bir abone benim daireler Komşum olduğunu. O da ancak her zaman düşük tonda savunarak çıkın asla diyor.

man will go when

2 minutes ago, tigerbel100 said:

O hiçbir Rusya'da bir iş olmalı?

sinir bozucu, bir işin cehennem, şehir parkı çim keskin kenarları taşlama ve onun yaşam tarzı görüyorum .....

It does not deserve to be here

does not belong here

20 minutes ago, joejo said:

He told her yesterday that she was gonna leave when HE said it was time. Said to her that she didnt tell him how things really were at the apartment before he came there.

That there confuses the shit out of me. Didn't he check out the site? Wouldn't you? Who wouldn't? How could he not?

Even if he could only see the thumbnails, he would have gotten the gist of it.

1 minute ago, VoyeurJay said:

That there confuses the shit out of me. Didn't he check out the site? Wouldn't you? Who wouldn't? How could he not?

Even if he could only see the thumbnails, he would have gotten the gist of it.

Probably trusted her to tell him the truth about the site id say. I dont know.

5 minutes ago, joejo said:

Probably trusted her to tell him the truth about the site id say. I dont know.

If my girl is away for a couple of months, and she's living in a house with internet-connected cameras, I would definitely want to use the site, if only to get to get to see her. No distrust involved.

1 minute ago, VoyeurJay said:

If my girl is away for a couple of months, and she's living in a house with internet-connected cameras, I would definitely want to use the site, if only to get to get to see her. No distrust involved.

The problem is he doesn't act too intelligent. She almost leads him around. If he was happy he would talk to her more. He pays attention to his phone at least 90% of the time, even in bed lol. He hardly looks in her face even when he talks to her. NO chance he's happy with her or the circumstance. She literally jumps on him and he pushes her off.