Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

2 minutes ago, joejo said:

LOL ja hun gjorde nesten tømme den. Hun er morsom, men morsomt er bra. Ja id sier hun isnt gjennom feirer i dag. Hun er helt klart min favoritt, men jeg liker de andre.

she have two other bottles on the bottom shelf of the closet in her room

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

11 minutes ago, joejo said:

Hvem vet en dag Danaya kan være tilbake, eller Adele, eller Aeda - du jus vet aldri hva RLC tenker.

Danaya talked about maybe coming back in September .. But it's 6-month quarantine so it can not be before October unless Ukraine joins the Schengen before it.

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

I saw those Noldus -- she's amazingly funny. Yea sometimes she carries one with her.

Guest beaver67
Just now, Noldus said:

no problem then hahaha- could be a late night for her ????????

Just now, Noldus said:

Danaya talked about maybe coming back in September .. But it's 6-month quarantine so it can not be before October unless Ukraine joins the Schengen before it.

Wouldnt mind seeing her come back. Jus hope shes happier this time and dont stay in bed so much. I like her.

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, joejo said:

I hope Elisa and Rita go out get drunk, and have a hell of a good time.... jus be careful. When you come home please dont fall down the step. We would hae to see anything happen to you two girls. Happy Cinco De Mayo to you girls, and everyone here too.

Nanny Vika Reminds me What About Bob https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncFCdCjBqcE&list=RD0pKymngWgJw&index=14

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, joejo said:

Hun hadde et par drinker fra en i kjøleskapet også lol.

she opened champagne bottle earlier tonight. Afre Having put the others two bottles in the closet in her room.

Guest beaver67
2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

I did not see when she went out. What had she wearing? She was decked out fora date or party?

I didn't see her either- guess we will have to wait & see, and what shape she comes home in.

how many times has she bated today ?????

maybe she is meeting a guy friend, because if you remember both her and boyfriend stray ???????