Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

14 minutes ago, joejo said:

Lol Elisa is always prepared, and stocked up with her booze isnt she? She keeps her bedroom stocked up lol.

As practice shows, in Russia, what stashed for tomorrow usually drink today. :biggrin:

• Upvote 7

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

9 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Incredible. and she came hard::)

I've known 2 girls who could masturbate just by rubbing their legs together like that. It was incredibly sexy to see them do it. I don't know if it's a requirement to be able to do it or not, but both of the girls I knew who could do it had pretty good size pussy lips like Nora. Anyway, I saw Elisa when she did that and it was hot, hot, hot. :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, joejo said:

In Elisa's case that's probably right. She lets nuthin go to waste.

Her boyfriend will brought from Ukraine brewed apparatus, and they will begin to make moonshine. It will be fun. :biggrin:

1 minute ago, bookmaster8 said:

I've known 2 girls who could masturbate just by rubbing their legs together like that. It was incredibly sexy to see them do it. I don't know if it's a requirement to be able to do it or not, but both of the girls I knew who could do it had pretty good size pussy lips like Nora. Anyway, I saw Elisa when she did that and it was hot, hot, hot. :biggrin:

Book Ive never seen a girl do it till i saw Elisa do it..... it's amazing how she locks those legs together. She is in incredible shape. She jus clinches and grinds that pussy till she cums.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Yury said:

Her boyfriend brought from Ukraine brewed apparatus, and they will begin to make moonshine. It will be fun. :biggrin:

Is he there yet Yury? Or on his way i meant?

Just now, joejo said:

Book Ive never seen a girl do it till i saw Elisa do it..... it's amazing how she locks those legs together. She is in incredible shape. She jus clinches and grinds that pussy till she cums.

Yea, and she has incredible flexibility, which certainly helps too, I'm sure.

• Upvote 1

Just now, bookmaster8 said:

Yea, and she has incredible flexibility, which certainly helps too, I'm sure.

She twists herself into like a pretzel. She can twist herself into shapes ive never seen.

• Upvote 1