Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

5 minutes ago, joejo said:

She twists herself into like a pretzel. She can twist herself into shapes ive never seen.

That's part of what makes it so hot to watch. Because you know what she's doing and are imagining what's happening "down there" as she moves from position to position. lol.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, bookmaster8 said:

I think they're natural, but I can't be positive. They sure look good though. :-)

Fake boobs dont look like hers. They are more round and stiff, but hers are perfectly fixed i think. Fake boobs dont move like hers do. Hers are perfect.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

FYI: Sadly, I must confess to being more attracted to the comments on this forum that pertain to wines. Hence, if you need to take a break from the girls and know something about adult beverages, go here:

FYI: Malheureusement, je dois avouer d'être plus attirés par les commentaires sur ce forum qui se rapportent aux vins. Par conséquent, si vous avez besoin de prendre une pause des filles et de savoir quelque chose au sujet des boissons adultes, rendez-vous ici:

Bring Elisa with you. :heart:

I will.

One of these faults are removed from the hall,hoot that I condemn this man still holding the mentality here,The freedom to stay in the house was still there then failure.The freedom to stay in the house was still there then failure,goooooooooooo men no home 

1 minute ago, cacjc said:

What can beardy boy be doing on his laptop for so long?

Maybe we have a genius on our hands

Well Elisa walked down there almost naked and he completely ignored her. Her boobs were out therte to see lol, but he's in another world. I guess thats why she's not afraid to be naked around him. She knows he's not normal.

• Upvote 1