Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

7 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I know you are and I hope that you will tell the forum all about it cuz I have decided that all the drama has calmed down and I'm ready to get my old man groove on, but I have a dilemma lol and hopefully you all can help me decide which route to take.

I have a pocket full of large bills which I can easily get changed to one's at the door and go that route,  or I can go to my favorite watering hole and listen to some rock n roll and have fun with all the younger ladies.  Which route should I take?

Uhhh... I think the chickadees won't fuck themselves, Harley. Get going!

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I know you are and I hope that you will tell the forum all about it cuz I have decided that all the drama has calmed down and I'm ready to get my old man groove on, but I have a dilemma lol and hopefully you all can help me decide which route to take.

I have a pocket full of large bills which I can easily get changed to one's at the door and go that route,  or I can go to my favorite watering hole and listen to some rock n roll and have fun with all the younger ladies.  Which route should I take?

You really don't need to think about this one too hard. Do what your gut tells you and have fun!  Life is short and RLC make it shorter!

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Boatsandhoes said:

Im gonna side with the strip club blow a hundo what the hell lol

I go with the young chickadees and the rock and roll, and roll and roll.......

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:
Just now, joejo said:

Hey Harley i know youd do the same bro lol.  Have fun man. Remember age doesnt matter.

Well I am not sure about that ..... but if you can the defiantly do!! 

Just now, Boatsandhoes said:

Im gonna side with the strip club blow a hundo what the hell lol

Something told me that was the route you would have picked!  It's a good choice but I'm really in the mood to listen to some music.....and not stripper music at that lol.

Alright guys and girls.....y'all have a good one and I'll see y'all later!!

• Upvote 1

Hey Harley, me im gonna kick back and wait on the lil princess to get home if she does. My girl wont be home till about noon tommorrow. Dont have to pick her up at the airport till then so im cool.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Something told me that was the route you would have picked!  It's a good choice but I'm really in the mood to listen to some music.....and not stripper music at that lol.

Alright guys and girls.....y'all have a good one and I'll see y'all later!!

See ya. Dont do anything I wouldnt do. Which is nothing.