Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

I wanna thank you for having my back in the kristy Thread Albacore,,,,,,What he said didn't even make me angry,,it just gave me the biggest laugh I've ever had in a long time,,,when people attack me here on CC,,it never has the effect on me that they intended.,,,,It's all words from someone behind a computer thousands of miles away lmaoo!!!:biggrin::biggrin:

No problem.  It was a ridicules attack.  You fed many here with great pics.  And many who saw them did not subscribe to RLC and would never have seen the behind the scenes activities that you too the time to show. They sure where not complaining when you posted them!  It was not those who posted the pics (in my opinion) that caused the issues but rather those who copied them from this site and sold or posted them to other sites on the web.  I think RLC decided to just shut all of those associated with the pics down to protect their perceived interests.  

Anyway you did a great job.  Relax and take it easy.  Some here ruined it for many but not guys like you.

• Upvote 5

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

No problem.  It was a ridicules attack.  You fed many here with great pics.  And many who saw them did not subscribe to RLC and would never have seen the behind the scenes activities that you too the time to show. They sure where not complaining when you posted them!  It was not those who posted the pics (in my opinion) that caused the issues but rather those who copied them from this site and sold or posted them to other sites on the web.  I think RLC decided to just shut all of those associated with the pics down to protect their perceived interests.  

Anyway you did a great job.  Relax and take it easy.  Some here ruined it for many but not guys like you.

Yea you have done a great job mikey, hopefully in the future they can give us some real action .... not jus pics. You got my vote buddy.

• Upvote 2

Thank you guys,,,I did it for all of you who appreciate it,,sorry we had to stop posting,,,but RLC is coming after all of us now,,and they are not messing around this time.

It was fun while it lasted,,,THANK YOU GUYS::)::):biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 5

Hey quit watching my wife Joejo lmaooo!!!!!:biggrin::biggrin:

Haha dang you Mike.... she said there was no other man in her life lol. So jus me and you hopefully bro.... I tell ya i hate to admit i had forgotten about Rita and she's scalding hottt man. Sweet girl too.

Haha dang you Mike.... she said there was no other man in her life lol. So jus me and you hopefully bro.... I tell ya i hate to admit i had forgotten about Rita and she's scalding hottt man. Sweet girl too.

Well I guess you are about to come up missing buddy,,(sleeping with the fishes):biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 3