Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Cant believe it takes a "freakazoid" that long to peal a few oranges. I could pick them, clean them, peal them by now..... he's a "trip."

You crack me up Joe ''freakazoid'' ha ha :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

I'm just home joejo and don't see Elisa so how long she been out?

I'm just home joejo and don't see Elisa so how long she been out?

We are pretty sure her boyfriend is coming to visit tonight. She sent naked selfies, a strip show to him, and she was soooo damn happy -- she was on "cloud 9" man. She was running up and down steps -- it wAS GREAT. It will be awhile probabaly before she gets home. All of us seem to think the same about the boyfriend coming. # Not just me, but most others.

• Upvote 1

Damn looks like I picked the wrong day to go out.. It's 01.50 over there so a bit late for flight arrivals unless they gone to a hotel?

She's home and doesnt seem as happy as when she left. Hope plans didnt fall thru for them. I cant believe he would come to visit for a few hours?? Most everyone thought he was coming. Guess time will tell.

Still amazed at her stripshow earlier. Ive seen alot of stripshows, but nothing like this one. Didnt last that long, but was sizzling hotttt!!!!# You'd have to have seen it to appreciate it....omg!!! How she flung the bra, then the panties.... jus the sensuality of it.

• Upvote 2