Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Guest beaver67
7 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Nahh she put more water in the glass than alcohol.

not doubting you dreamer, but looked like a full glass of water- just saw her when she put the glass under the faucet- just saying

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, beaver67 said:

not doubting you dreamer, but looked like a full glass of water- just saw her when she put the glass under the faucet- just saying

Yea you may be right Beaver. Of course she didnt need more alcohol anyway after all she's had already -- so guess she's better off without much more alcohol.

Guest beaver67
2 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Yea you may be right Beaver. Of course she didnt need more alcohol anyway after all she's had already -- so guess she's better off without much more alcohol.

very true- but from what I can tell from today- it's her normal consumption- nothing new

1 minute ago, beaver67 said:

very true- but from what I can tell from today- it's her normal consumption- nothing new

really im new so i didnt know that. Just hope she doesn'r over-abuse. I like to drink, but jus dont wanna see her hurt from drinking. Something kinda special about her. Cant really explain it.

Guest beaver67
4 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

really im new so i didnt know that. Just hope she doesn'r over-abuse. I like to drink, but jus dont wanna see her hurt from drinking. Something kinda special about her. Cant really explain it.

ok- but there have been times she has over-indulged, and at times days at a time. That's just her- you will get use to it- and don't get attached to any of the girls they are not around for that long- just a word of advice, by the way- think Elisa is due to leave around June 11th, unless she extends- if she can- just enjoy her while she is here

3 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

New - so you have said before I think.   From your posts (repetition and writing style) I just feel like I know you - could you have been here before under a different name?   Just curious.

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
Just now, wathou said:

Nick If u r still there we just saw her put the tampon on plein and fully so next time dude when u make guesses start with " i think" ;)

wathou- she is on her period ???? so soon ?????