Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

I like this site but it's so repetitious.... sort of same everyday. Only two other adult sites ive ever been on lol, and that's CB and MFC,and they were even more the same everyday. This is better i guess. This site has a history of spamming other sites, which is how i found out about it.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67
Just now, Dreamer24 said:

I like this site but it's so repetitious.... sort of same everyday. Only two other adult sites ive ever been on lol, and that's CB and MFC,and they were even more the same everyday. This is better i guess.

yes there is repetition- you will get use to it 

19 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

yes it was about 2 weeks ago, and she also wore a pad one day, as it was showing outside of her panties

I saw her 2 weeks ago she use the tampon but 3 days ago she was in the bed with her underwear on and she used this kind of product 

450.jpg

As much as i like Elisa it will be ok when she leaves here. Before i joined all ive read about is her. Dont really like Vika, but Rita is awesome for sure. I actually like Rita the best, but she's not around as much.

6 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

As much as i like Elisa it will be ok when she leaves here. Before i joined all ive read about is her. Dont really like Vika, but Rita is awesome for sure. I actually like Rita the best, but she's not around as much.

Rita is taken LOL Mikey is her man 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, alanohio said:

It's hard for me to get my head around us guys talking details about tampons and periods... We must be REALLY bored LOL.

They all gang on me when I said she might have a infection and used some kind of medicine , they all turn to gynecologist LMAO 

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Nick said:

Rita is taken LOL Mikey is her man 

I doubt in truth that's really so, but on the internet we all claim things lol.  Ive done the same haha. Mikey is a cool dude it seems..... to put up with all the crap he puts up with from some people.

Just now, Dreamer24 said:

I doubt in truth that's really so, but on the internet we all claim things lol.  Ive done the same haha. Mikey is a cool dude it seems..... to put up with all the crap he puts up with from some people.

that's the fun of the forum LOL kill time pick on each other