Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

2 minutes ago, jayp1220259 said:

all she has to do is just kick that blanket out of way.

she is no dummy she knows exactly what she is doing that you seat and wait and wait which I won't   

MAN,,AS USUAL,,,PURE BULLSHIT,,,,THIS TIME 12 PAGES OF MENSTRUATION EXPERTS,,,TALKING ABOUT PERIODS,,,EXCUSE ME A SECOND WHILE I AIR OUT SOME OF THE BULLSHIT,,,I MAY NEEED MORE THAN ONE FAN FOR THIS.....:biggrin::biggrin:::)::)

air-fan-smiley-emoticon.gifair-fan-smiley-emoticon.gifair-fan-smiley-emoticon.gifair-fan-smiley-emoticon.gifair-fan-smiley-emoticon.gif

46b9511ff760206ce6403d4e634ca50e.jpg

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

MAN,,AS USUAL,,,PURE BULLSHIT,,,,THIS TIME 12 PAGES OF MENSTRUATION EXPERTS,,,TALKING ABOUT PERIODS,,,EXCUSE ME A SECOND WHILE I AIR OUT SOME OF THE BULLSHIT,,,I MAY NEEED MORE THAN ONE FAN FOR THIS.....:biggrin::biggrin:::)::)

air-fan-smiley-emoticon.gifair-fan-smiley-emoticon.gifair-fan-smiley-emoticon.gifair-fan-smiley-emoticon.gifair-fan-smiley-emoticon.gif

46b9511ff760206ce6403d4e634ca50e.jpg

Mikeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy That's a good one  LMAO

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Nick said:

when I talk to you then unser me JA and where you see me say she is not attractive . you looking fight with me you find the wrong person to fight with

I was raised to respect women. If you choose to not to then expect some flack from those of us who do.

• Upvote 1

Not been here long, but Mike all ive heard since ive been here is periods,teasing, Rita isn't showing enuf, Well maybe Rita chooses not to show alot.... that's her business. Yea id like to see more ONLY if they want to show more. Life isn't all about sex guys. People talking about Elisa using an aerosol can to masturbate.... it's not that kind of thing. She's been using an adult toy. When she had it in here the other day, you could see she twisted to turn it on to vibrate. Lol it wasn't an aerosol thing. Again these girls aren't toys to play with. I know im new, but i had to say that. Hope i didnt make yall mad.

• Upvote 1