Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Just now, ze81 said:

Think Elisa its talking to boyfriend on balcony,glad to see her smilling.Think she will go in about two weeks that will suck.

I will be heart-broken for sure.I love when she smiles, and laughs lol.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just now, Dreamer24 said:

I will be heart-broken for sure.I love when she smiles, and laughs lol.

Hep..me too,she is an fantastic girl,not perfect no one is,but love her way of being,great body and vibe.She will be miss by a lot of us.The good thing(from the bad of her leaving)a new girl will come and could be as great as her.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Hep..me too,she is an fantastic girl,not perfect no one is,but love her way of being,great body and vibe.She will be miss by a lot of us.The good thing(from the bad of her leaving)a new girl will come and could be as great as her.

I agree Ze. Maybe we will get another great girl.

• Upvote 1

One sugestion to rlc..how about next bringing the ex girlfriend of the guy that stays a lot on D&D,That blonde girl was pretty,very Nice mood,not shy at all,think could fit Nice in this apartment.Its just an personal sugestion but think she would great for this house.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

I agree Ze. Maybe we will get another great girl.

Lets hope for the best Dreamer.The ratio its not that great latly,but this apartment will have lots of changes in short periud because all girls are not staying long.But summer its coming also..so we just dont know nothing exactly hehe

When Elisa leaves,,,I would hate to be on CC,,because a lot of old people that depend on her to show them the only pussy that they ever will see,will be going out of their minds,and we are gonna be left with nothing but a bunch of old diaper wearing cry babies:biggrin::biggrin:

giphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

When Elisa leaves,,,I would hate to be on CC,,because a lot of old people that depend on her to show them the only pussy that they ever will see,will be gone,and we are gonna be left with nothing but a bunch of old diaper wearing cry babies:biggrin::biggrin:

giphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

We can enjoy Rita who is just as beautiful.... jus a different personality is all.

• Upvote 2

Also rlc could bring to this apartment if possible the residents that had most sucess between we all..girls like anna and specialy Irma.But think if someday this girls return will be in an apartment of their own,and bet i would be an sucess.