Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

strange how the last girls in the apartment dont get along all togheter..seems now its always two girls an one on the side..poor Elisa.Before this it was dana and the other girl and one girl also apart.Miss the times when Irma,anna and íona all togheter having fun.Now its most the time..Vika and Rita..and Elisa alone..i understand maybe Vika and Elisa dont get along or something but still would call Elisa to join them.But hey maybe its better this way and Elisa stays the same cool girl..not catching some bad things of the other two.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

10 minutes ago, jayp1220259 said:

vika is good she is laying there totally naked and not showing a damn thing she is good.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

strange how the last girls in the apartment dont get along all togheter..seems now its always two girls an one on the side..poor Elisa.Before this it was dana and the other girl and one girl also apart.Miss the times when Irma,anna and íona all togheter having fun.Now its most the time..Vika and Rita..and Elisa alone..i understand maybe Vika and Elisa dont get along or something but still would call Elisa to join them.But hey maybe its better this way and Elisa stays the same cool girl..not catching some bad things of the other two.

I think these girls are Geometry majors. They seem to know their angles just right.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

My girl Elisa in the kitchen alone having a few swigs of wine or whatever it is. That girl's body "rocks. " Gotta admit tho Rita's is almost perfect too.

Elisa for win hehe..she seems taller,i like that,face wise Rita its pritier i think,both girls have great bodies indeed,but Elisa wins for me by lot in personality.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Elisa for win hehe..she seems taller,i like that,face wise Rita its pritier i think,both girls have great bodies indeed,but Elisa wins for me by lot in personality.

Both very sexy, and beautiful. It's very close as to which is the best, but both personalities are super.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

I told my girl to put on socks -- she's getting those beautiful feet too dirty, and I think she did. Thanks baby lol.

Now you going tooo far!!your girl!?Elisa its my baby also hehe,lets be democrátic..Elisa "belongs" to all of us hehe and glad we met her this little períod of time.you rock Elisa!

• Upvote 1