Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

Vika sitting completely naked on the balcony and scratches her pussy, then come Elisa out. They do not talk, but Elise goes into the kitchen takes a sip (11:57 the earliest I've ever seen her drink) and finds a banana a wash it.... stay tuned:-)

Well that again shows Vika and Elisa just dont get along.But again thats an normal thing,everybody feels more conected with some people and less with another,and this two just its no conection at all.Could be just be just me but feel an little envy from Vika part..think the fact her being less pretty than the others..then she put some girls apart..like Elisa.

45 minutes ago, peppyflo said:

Yesterday, Elisa spoke with a woman on the phone often and long. Today again. can enlighten someone, what it is.

Think I might have an answer; could be completely off the wall but here goes anyway. I have also heard the now almost daily conversation with the woman in Russian so obviously don't know the actual content but the way Elisa conducts herself is as if it is arranging a meeting or Interview and she is really keen to keep the appointment, something possibly along these lines and she always takes the city map with her in her bag. Yesterday she had a similar conversation but returned so early it might suggest she couldn't find the venue for the meet or got lost and the way Rita was pointing from the balcony was like she was telling Elisa the direction. The cross legged bate is indicative of an apprehensive or nervous disposition and is a way of relieving tension/stress and coupled with the excessive drinking could be linked. I can recall many, many moons ago at school, girls would cross their legs when they were nervous with the excuse they might pee themselves. They would say they had butterflies in the pit of their stomach; now being a lot older it is probably a bit further down than the stomach and it wasn't pee they were holding back! So that's how I see it - she is arranging some kind of appointment and she doesn't want to blow it.

Just think on the positive side; maybe she realises 11th June is not far away and she is desperate to stay longer so whatever the appointment is for it is a way of extending her visa. She stays longer and gets to see her local boyfriend or girlfriend (who knows??) for longer and we keep to seeing her for longer (even better). A win/win situation ::) :heart: :angel:

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, peppyflo said:

happyman88, thank you for the comforting explanation.

No problem but it is only my thoughts peppy. It would better if Yury or Kitek have been listening to the conversations in the living room to get more truth to the idea. 

• Upvote 1