Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

I agree Mike. A couple of comments were made about their private life, and things got on a roll. I was part of it so -- i know it's really not important about if their relationships are "open" or commited exclusively to each other. It's irrelevant honestly.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just now, Dreamer24 said:

I agree Mike. A couple of comments were made about their private life, and things got on a roll. I was part of it so -- i know it's really not important about if their relationships are "open" or commited exclusively to each other. It's irrelevant honestly.

LMAOO!!,,,I was just messing with ya'll,,,but if you guys want to only write just a few words,,and carry on a conversation about something,,you could do it in the chatroom,,it's much quicker that way,,instead of writing and then waiting for a reply,,it would cut down on the time it took for everyone to have a conversation.::)::):biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
Just now, Dreamer24 said:

Dang it -- i need to go to the store for a beer run lol. Not had any lately.

your not alone- I do to- hahaha but have to take the wife to Dr at 4

tongues wag on Barcelona on the external activities of some of these girls and their behavior in night club
ears whistle D and A at the moment not much I guarantee you ::)

Aida was not entirely wrong

if E follows the same sector will be the same for her when she's gone if it continues in this way

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, beaver67 said:

your not alone- I do to- hahaha but have to take the wife to Dr at 4

Well be careful, and hope she's ok Beaver. The doc is never fun.

Guest beaver67
7 minutes ago, iogres said:

tongues wag on Barcelona on the external activities of some of these girls and their behavior in night club
ears whistle D and A at the moment not much I guarantee you ::)

Aida was not entirely wrong

if E follows the same sector will be the same for her when she's gone if it continues in this way

iogre those tongues have been wagging for quite awhile now, but unfortunately there is no proof, and even if there was it can not be posted on this site

Guest beaver67
12 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

LMAOO!!,,,I was just messing with ya'll,,,but if you guys want to only write just a few words,,and carry on a conversation about something,,you could do it in the chatroom,,it's much quicker that way,,instead of writing and then waiting for a reply,,it would cut down on the time it took for everyone to have a conversation.::)::):biggrin:

I know you were messing with us mikey- just something to pass the time