Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67
2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

emt-smiley-emoticon.gif she just got back up and swallowed a bunch of pills and drank some water,,and went back to sleep.

morning after pills hahahaha

Guest beaver67
3 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

morning after hang over powder ??????????

as always your on top of it- thank you Noldus

My girl seems sick or something the way she's lying there. Just a hunch -- i dont know i must have dozed off or something. I had a few too many i think. She does look good in one way tho lol.... all naked.

Im glad Elisa is home now. I went to sleep, or passed out myself. Hope she had a good day, and didn't really overdo the alcohol, but i think she may have. Wish i hadn't gone asleep before she got home. I really worry about her -- there's something special about Elisa ..... don't know exactly what it is. She's obviosly beautiful, but she has this child-like thing about herself.... even tho she isn't. If i was really her boyfriend it would be very easy to fall in love with her despite some of her problems .... we all have them.

5 hours ago, euromike69 said:

Vika,,,Mikey here,,,don't you realize that we all know by now that all you are gonna do,,is just lay there for the next 2 hours with your legs wide open,,until you go to sleep,,even the most hardcore voyeur would have realized your teasing game by now,,and know that you will never go any furthershy-whistler.gif

I do enjoy the view even if teasing... missed this one though!