Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

35 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Seems Elisa todays meal its chicken.Love this girl,wish she drinked less but problably its something she cant control.Have an good meal Elisa.

Payday today? Shrimp, chicken and champagne :-)

• Upvote 2

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67
14 hours ago, Dreamer24 said:

Lol i knew that Beaver haha, but as a part-time job, or full-time..... ya know what i mean?

yes I do, and not sure if we will ever know, maybe with more information  it could be validated ??????

Well i see my baby is having lunch, but some wine or champagne now. Cant help but love her, she's differen't than the others. Just wish she drank less, but we all have faults.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Well i see my baby is having lunch, but some wine or champagne now. Cant help but love her, she's differen't than the others. Just wish she drank less, but we all have our weak faults.

She has almost emptied an entire bottle in one hour ...

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

She has almost emptied an entire bottle in one hour ...

Oh my gosh, i jus got on here, didnt realize that. Seems it gets worse everyday .....  the drinking.

5 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

She's had alot again, already. Did Elisa leave?

Elisa standing in the kitchen door ... Waiting just that Vika should go out of the kitchen, so she gets filled soda bottle with wine ...