Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

17 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Is that Vika's outfit for the day omgggg!!!! And Elisa has to help dress her lol. Wonder where they are all headed?

I'm willing to bet you that due to lack of translations these days, you'll never know!   It's really funny how all the translations have come to a screeching halt for this apartment.  Makes a person wonder why.

• Upvote 2

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, Dreamer24 said:

14:02 Elisa and Vika gone out -- wonder where?

1 hour ago, Dreamer24 said:

14:02 Elisa and Vika gone out -- wonder where?

probably shopping or the beach ???????

r they back yet because I noticed the clothes and the towel that she put in the bag r on and by the bench next to the dresser and her panties r on the bed ald rita has a towel folded on her corner of her bed and Elisa's close she wore out r on her bed and her swim suit is hanging on the rack next to the down stairs bathroom

1 minute ago, eaglewolf01 said:

r they back yet because I noticed the clothes and the towel that she put in the bag r on and by the bench next to the dresser and her panties r on the bed ald rita has a towel folded on her corner of her bed and Elisa's close she wore out r on her bed and her swim suit is hanging on the rack next to the down stairs bathroom

No they aren't back yet.

Just now, eaglewolf01 said:

I hope she gets it . she is a sweet woman

She's one of the sweetest, most beautiful girls ive ever seen. Sexy too. Love her.....

understandable but to bad this is a fantasy and not reality . would be great though if who ever is keeping girls from allowing them to step it up in this apt. and another thing I would like to know is y vika and elisa say they r in a relationship .  Y hasn't vika taken a bubble bath with elisa instead of rita this is to strange story line for me.