Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 hour ago, eaglewolf01 said:

understandable but to bad this is a fantasy and not reality . would be great though if who ever is keeping girls from allowing them to step it up in this apt. and another thing I would like to know is y vika and elisa say they r in a relationship .  Y hasn't vika taken a bubble bath with elisa instead of rita this is to strange story line for me.

Elisa and Vika dont say they are in a relationship. They never have said that. Where did you hear such a rumor or story? They dont even touch, or hang around together that much. No way Elisa could be attracted to Vika, but maybe Rita lol. That's the funniest rumor i think ive heard. Vika fantasizes about both girls tho lol. She's horny for her boyfriend.

1 hour ago, eaglewolf01 said:

and y wont she show some affection to her and things like that at u do in a relationship

Easy Eagly..its rlc..part of the "job" of this girls is to entertain us(rlc users) and if they make some extra money the better..the batube thing its an classic.But some Did the batube thing and had some true conection,or at least some realy atration goin on..remember irma and think anna or iona.

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Easy Eagly..its rlc..part of the "job" of this girls is to entertain us(rlc users) and if they make some extra money the better..the batube thing its an classic.But some Did the batube thing and had some true conection,or at least some realy atration goin on..remember irma and think anna or iona.

If anyone is expecting sex of any kind between Vika and Elisa -- they will be waiting a longgggg time lol. -- Rita and Elisa is a possibility i think.

14 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Elisa and Vika dont say they are in a relationship. They never have said that. Where did you hear such a rumor or story? They dont even touch, or hang around together that much. No way Elisa could be attracted to Vika, but maybe Rita lol. That's the funniest rumor i think ive heard. Vika fantasizes about both girls tho lol. She's horny for her boyfriend.

Pay no attention. She just makes things up.. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Dreamer24 said:

If anyone is expecting sex of any kind between Vika and Elisa -- they will be waiting a longgggg time lol. -- Rita and Elisa is a possibility i think.

Hehe totally agree,very few chemistry between both girls..but Indeed Vika seems to dig Rita a lot.But nothing gona happen,would be Nice but no.This apartment is very unique and think that its good.with time we gona seing the good thing of it.

Guest beaver67
4 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Vika home now!!

4 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Vika home now!!

alone and without Elisa