Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Based on the times posted by the time keeper,  don't any of y'all find the pattern shift to be weird or is it just me?   Elisa and Vika both never left the apartment as early as they have in the last few days.  Rita who everyone claims is going to school, but is she really?   Strange things are going on with these girls.   Just wish I knew what they were really in to!

I see no change in anything except Elisa tries her best to be gone before Vika follows her. They like each other, but Vika and the other girls arent even close to being alike. Most of the time my baby likes to leave alone to get some privacy.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Vika is a human megaphone lol. The loudest girl ive ever heard in my life. I kind of feel sorry for the others having to listen to it. No need to be that friggin loud.

ikke lett å holde styr når .. De går inn og ut hele tiden. Virker som Elisa vil hell over litt, tror hun var i butikken for å kjøpe en ny flaske ..
men nå Rita og Elisa has gone

Just now, Noldus said:

not easy to keep track when .. They go in and out all the time. Seems like Elisa will pour over a little, believing she was in the store to buy a new bottle ..
but now Rita and Elisa expired

They both finally got away. Elisa forgot something and came back to get it. Hopefully she found whatever it was.

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm telling y'all, there is something strange going on with these girls.

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm telling y'all, there is something strange going on with these girls.

I assure you it isnt anything sexual with them .... unless Rita and Elisa -- no way either attracted to Vika lol.