Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

Elisa crossing their legs out on the balcony. Maybe we get a rarely evening show  eventually

Legs not locked long enuf tho lol.

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, Noldus said:

Elisa crossing their legs out on the balcony. Maybe we get a rarely evening show  eventually

blame it on the banana massager hahaha

17 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Elisa please go get batteries for the new BANANANANANANNANNANNANANNNANNANANANANANNNANANAAAAAAAAAAAAAA we will want here it go BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ and WHERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR... and you go OMG I'M CUMMMINNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG :biggrin:

and since you reading this we want to say it in English OK ::):heart:::)

As long as Elisa just uses it on herself i will be happy.

4 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Mikey where are all the Rita haters that say she doesn't "show" -- for some reason i dont hear them hmmm!!!!

They are busy choking on my Dick right now to talk Dreamer:biggrin::biggrin:

UPDATE: And by the way,,RITA is in the shower right now,,for those who are not home to see what is going onwashing.gifbath-tub.gif

• Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, Noldus said:

we will splice in an extension cord so they get charged phone in bed?

I've always wondered,,why on earth nobody in any of these apt,,seems to not own an extension cord,,,do they not have extension cords in Barcelona and Moscow?

These girls in Barc..stretch to reach their phones while it's plugged in,,and so does K&K.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

They are busy choking on my Dick right now to talk Dreamer:biggrin::biggrin:

UPDATE: And by the way,,RITA is in the shower right now,,for those who are not home to see what is going onwashing.gifbath-tub.gif

calling 911 for Mikey as his wife has now become a exhibitionist in the shower with ho fear of the camera calling all bee's to the bee hive the honey pot is full.....view that is is :heart::heart::heart:

• Upvote 2

Just now, euromike69 said:

I've always wondered,,why on earth nobody in any of these apt,,seems to not own an extension cord,,,do the not have extension cords in Barcelona and Moscow?

These girls in Barc..stretch to reach their phones while it's plugged in,,and so does K&K.

I have a charger cord 4 ft. long -- guess they dont have them there.