Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Well, if that's the old Irma coming back, it tells me that RLC has given up finding new quality girls to this apartment and relies on playing it safe by reusing old girls. Apparently many are very, very exited about this. I cannot say I am. Of course we will now see lots of fake "massage" sessions with Irma sitting on top of one of the other girls stroking her back for hours. For those who like to see that, congratulations!. It will be almost as interesting as when Kamilla and Kristy are stroking each others arms for hours.

Irma's return could also be seen as a confirmation of the rumors of a new leadership from July 1, so that Irma is just filling the gap after Elisa until then. Just like Rita is. If that is the case there's still hope for RLC if the new management dares to focus on quality and innovation instead of playing it safe. I hope we will see three brand new girls next month. Hopefully english speaking - that would be awesome.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Major Tom said:

Well, if that's the old Irma coming back, it tells me that RLC has given up finding new quality girls to this apartment and relies on playing it safe by reusing old girls. Apparently many are very, very exited about this. I cannot say I am. Of course we will now see lots of fake "massage" sessions with Irma sitting on top of one of the other girls stroking her back for hours. For those who like to see that, congratulations!. It will be almost as interesting as when Kamilla and Kristy are stroking each others arms for hours.

Irma's return could also be seen as a confirmation of the rumors of a new leadership from July 1, so that Irma is just filling te gap after Elisa until then. Just like Rita is. If that is the case there's still hope for RLC if the new management dares to focus on quality and innovation instead of playing it safe. I hope we will se three brand new girls next month. Hopefully english speaking - that would be awsome.

Yes, Irma was a bit more of a show like girl in the past, too. .... At least she is not so shy as Vika and Rita. .... Although she was by far never as open as Elisa or Nora. ... Maybe with this stay, she will finally masturbate for real. ... Let see. :biggrin:

The pity is that now the cast is missing a "cute girl". ... I hope that Vika will be exchanged timely. ... And also Rita will not be there for ever. ... So there it is still much room for improvement. ...  ::)

I really can't think of anything negative here or a reason to complain like some are.  Not only is Irma good news but it is also summer now not winter - she will probably wear even less clothes.   Maybe Ilona or Anna will visit her here. She can only add some life to this place!

• Upvote 4

5 minutes ago, albacore said:

I really can't think of anything negative here or a reason to complain like some are.  Not only is Irma good news but it is also summer now not winter - she will probably wear even less clothes.   Maybe Ilona or Anna will visit her here. She can only add some life to this place!

That's why I always say that no matter who they bring into the apartment,,there will ALWAYS be some asshole typing some bullshit from some dark hole somewhere about these women,,no matter who it is,,some people will never just be happy and just enjoy the show,,they always will have something negative to say.

If someone is always on here everyday speaking negatively about everything,,what does that say about their own personal lives guys?confused-face-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Upvote 6

4 minutes ago, albacore said:

That is true. ... Irmas come back will be most likely be a success. ... But it do not need to be. 

We should really go back to allow other opinions in this forum too. ... It is not good to force everyone to think what euromike seams to rate as suitable. .. ::)

Anyway let's all please forget about these negative nancy's and get back to what we really wanna talk about,,our beautiful Irma,,come on RLC I wanna see that beautiful lady,,and  I wanna hear that infectious laugh and happiness that she brings to the apt:heart::heart:true-love-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Upvote 4