Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

4 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Early days yet, Vika didn't gel with Rita and vice versa straight away. For once these girls do not seem to know each other which makes it more interesting to see how they get on. Vika on the otherhand seems to make no attempt to be anywhere Irma. maybe there is some history there..... Exciting times

Nope,,she is just intimidated by the much bigger and real Boobies:biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 3

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Well i will say that Irma is a very beautiful girl, and will do her part in getting along with the girls. Hope there will friendly interactions from here on out. Good start on Rita's part so far. Elisa always got along with everyone. Have a great day girls -- im impressed with Irma big-time.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Well i will say that Irma is a very beautiful girl, and will do her part in getting along with the girls. Hope there will friendly interactions from here on out. Good start on Rita's part so far. Elisa always got along with everyone. Have a great day girls -- im impressed with Irma big-time.

I think Irma is the type of girl that could get along with anyone but if  Elisa was still there i think it would have been an instant friendship

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, cacjc said:

I think Irma is the type of girl that could get along with anyone but if  Elisa was still there i think it would have been an instant friendship

Yes, and with Danaya too :-)

• Upvote 3