Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

41 minutes ago, eaglewolf01 said:

ok bud I am just checking  didn't feel right at first that is y I had to ask

Eagle you were right they Vika and Rita Giving  Irma cold shoulder trust your eyes   

Irma may have gone out to meet Rita somewhere. Or a night by herself, or just going to the store to pick up some things for them. Glad Vika and Irma finally had a pretty long conversation.

8 minutes ago, Noldus said:

22:08: Irma went out

Yep but it's only a bit after 10:00 there. And if Irma is like she's like she was before she won't be out late. I wonder if she's still a night owl.

Damn this bottle of Chimay was good.smileys-drinking-beer.gif

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
8 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Irma may have gone out to meet Rita somewhere. Or a night by herself, or just going to the store to pick up some things for them. Glad Vika and Irma finally had a pretty long conversation.

Irma had quite a few friends there from before, probably going to meet them, and if memory serves me correctly she came home a few times, pretty toasted- she knows how to have fun for sure

13 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

Irma had quite a few friends there from before, probably going to meet them, and if memory serves me correctly she came home a few times, pretty toasted- she knows how to have fun for sure

Hope she has a fun night whatever she does. Ive heard she stays out late, and then ive heard she comes in pretty early so -- i will just wait and see what she does.Ive heard she stays out late and loves to have fun and drink.  Either way -- the wait will be worth it.

9 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Håper hun har en morsom kveld hva hun gjør. Jeg har hørt at hun holder ut sent, og deretter ive hørte hun kommer i ganske tidlig så - jeg vil bare vente og se hva hun does.Ive hørte hun holder ut sent og elsker å ha det gøy og drikke. Uansett - ventetiden vil være verdt det.

You can take a look here:

bonjour, ces juste un avis ici

si rlc mais ensemble les plus belle femmes, ils me semble que serais Adele, Danaya, Irma et peux d'etre d'autre femme (ces pour etre 3 femmes en meme temps)

car ces mon opinion ici : elles ont des beaux gros seins (et cheveux long)

je ne dis pas que les autres femmes sont pas belle mais juste un peux maigre aux seins (surtout Vika et sont soutien tros grands)

si le StnCld316, n'aime pas ce sujet qui dit par message

aidez-moi les francophones si vous avez pas bien compris ce poste pour le traducteur merci

1 minute ago, supercopter said:

hello, this just an opinion here

rlc but if all the most beautiful women, they would seem to me that Adele, Danaya, Irma and can be of another woman (to be these three women at the same time)

because these my opinion here: they have beautiful large breasts (and long hair)

I do not say that other women are not beautiful but just one can lean breasts (especially Vika and are great tros support)

if StnCld316, do not like about it that says per message

Francophone help me if you have not understood this post thank you for the translator

If you will right click on your mouse on the words -- it has an option to translate to English.